How to use the site builder
Porkbun has partnered with Weebly to bring you a powerful website builder that is available for free with any domain registered at Porkbun. The site builder allows you to create powerful, professional sites with dynamic and easy to use drag & drop tools. For a complete list of features and available upgrades, check out our pricing guide.
- Log in. You should arrive at the Domain Management screen. If you're already logged in, click your username in the top-right corner and select Domain Management.
- In the block of icons to the right of your domains, click the leftmost icon that looks like a globe. It will appear grey if you've never used the site builder before.
- If you haven't set up a site yet for this domain, you'll be asked which kind of hosting you want. For the free site builder, click "Use The Site Builder."
- If you've already used the site builder before, you'll instead get th window. Click "Continue Building."
- A window will pop up asking you to confirm. Click "Let's Do This!"
- A new tab will open and the site builder will load. It may take a few moments to load.
- If you haven't used the Site Builder before, you'll be asked to choose an initial theme. Don't worry, you can always change the theme later.
- Now you can create your site. Click the "Publish" button in the top right corner and the site will go live.
Unsure what to do next? Weebly has created a video guide that shows how to get started with your new site: