Using jetpack with easy wordpress
Jetpack is a very versatile plugin that can help you manage your Wordpress site.
Here are the first steps to get the Jetpack plugin activated.
1. Login to your Porkbun account and navigate to your Managed Wordpress account.
2. On the left hand side click on your Plugins setting icon.
3. Find the Jetpack plugin in the defaulted list of plugins available to use and click activate.
4. Sign up for a Worpdress.com account or Login to your current Wordpress.com account. Once signed up please make sure the site name and domain name is correct. You can then approve the activation.
5. Once approved, you will be redirected to a Jetpack sign in page. Please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the free version of Jetpack.
6. You will then be redirected directly back to the Jetpack plugin to install your plugins and themes.
7. Install featured plugins/themes or install your own custom theme.