How to connect your domain to Webflow
If you have hosting with Webflow, and need to connect it to your Porkbun domain, then you're in the right place! This guide will show you how. We're going to want to add two A records and a CNAME record. Let's get started!
- Log in. You should arrive at the Domain Management screen. If you're already logged in, click on ACCOUNT in the top-right corner and select Domain Management.
- Click the Details drop-down option next to your domain. This should bring up several more clickable options.
- From here, select Details next to DNS Records
- From here, add two A records. Go to your Webflow hosting tab, and copy the value of your first record, and past that in the answer field. Leave the Host field blank. Hit the green Add button to create the record. Repeat with the second A record in your Webflow hosting tab.
- To create the CNAME record, click the drop-down menu under type, and change the record type to CNAME. Enter www in the Host field, and the CNAME value from your Webflow hosting tab in the Answer field. Click the green Add button to create the record.
That's it! You should now be connected to Webflow. It may take several minutes for the new DNS settings to propagate.
You can verify the new settings are correct by going to Webflow and checking the status of each domain name in your DNS settings.