How to connect your domain to Webflow
If you are hosting with Webflow and need to connect your Webflow site to your Porkbun domain, then you're in the right place! This guide will show you how to use our Quick DNS Config tool to get you set up with your Webflow DNS.
- Log in. You should arrive at the Domain Management screen. If you're already logged in, click on ACCOUNT in the top-right corner and select Domain Management.
- Locate the domain you wish to update. Click the "Details" button to the far right of your domain, displaying the domain Details area. Then go to the DNS Records section and select "Edit."
- On the MANAGE DNS RECORDS pop-up, scroll down till you see our Quick DNS Config section.
- In the Quick DNS Config section, select the "Webflow" button. A pop-up will appear asking if you are sure you want to reconfigure your domain's DNS records. Select the blue "OK" button to continue.
- A success message will appear, letting you know that we were able to update your DNS records. You should now see your DNS records successfully updated to the Webflow DNS under Current Records.
That's it! You should now be connected to Webflow. It may take several minutes for the new DNS settings to propagate, though it can take up to 48 hours.
You can verify the new settings are correct by going to Webflow and checking the status of each domain name in your DNS settings.