How to renew your hosted email address
If you would like to renew your hosted email address for multiple years, or it's about to expire and you don't want to auto-renew using the card on file, here's how to do it.
- Log in to your Porkbun account, which will take you into your Domain Management.
- If you're already logged into your account please click ACCOUNT in the upper right-hand corner of your Porkbun account and click on Domain Management.
- Click the email icon next to the domain that hosts your email account.
- On the Email Forwarding and Hosting screen, find and click the blue "refresh" icon. It's next to the globe icon, to the right of your hosted email address.
- The next screen you'll see is your cart. Complete checkout and your email hosting will be extended one year.