How to reset your password
If you ever forget your password, you can recover it using Porkbun's password retrieval service:
- Go to https://porkbun.com/account/login
- In the USERNAME OR EMAIL field, type either your Porkbun username or the email address associated with your account
- Click "forgotten password" underneath the login button
- A window will appear that reads "ACCOUNT RECOVERY." Click the "send email code" button. The recovery email will not be sent if this button is not clicked.
In another tab or window, open your email and look for a message titled "porkbun.com | Email Code". Open it and locate the code link:
Once you open the email, select the code link in the email. You'll be redirected to the ACCOUNT RECOVERY window. Click the pink "Continue" button to log into your account.
- Finally, click "Continue." You'll be logged in to your account. To change your password, select the Change Password link under "Account Details."
- On the Change Account Password page, type in the password you wish to use and select "Submit" to save the new password.
If you have two-factor authentication enabled, you'll be prompted to repeat the previous step, except with a code sent to your mobile device via SMS.