How to reset your password
If you ever forget your password, you can recover it using Porkbun's password retrieval service:
- Go to https://porkbun.com/account/login
- In the USERNAME OR EMAIL field, type either your Porkbun username or the email address associated with your account
- Click "forgotten password" underneath the login button
- A window will appear that reads "ACCOUNT RECOVERY." Click the "send email code" button. If this button is not clicked, the recovery email will not be sent.
In another tab or window, open your email and look for a message with the subject of "porkbun.com | Email Code". Open it and locate the code link:
Click on the code link in the email. You'll be redirected to the ACCOUNT RECOVERY window. Click the pink "Continue" button to log into your account.
- Finally, click "Continue." You'll be logged in to your account. To change your password, type your new password in the password field under "Account Details". Then, click "Update Account" to save your changes.
If you have two-factor authentication enabled, you'll be prompted to repeat the previous step, except with a code sent to your mobile device via SMS.