How to reset your password
If you ever forget your password, you can recover it using Porkbun's password retrieval service:
- Go to https://porkbun.com/account/login
- In the USERNAME OR EMAIL field, type either your Porkbun username or the email address associated with your account
- Click "forgotten password" underneath the login button
- A window will appear that reads "ACCOUNT RECOVERY." Click the "send email code" button:
- In another tab or window, open your email and look for a message with a subject of "porkbun.com | Email Code". Open it and locate the code:
Copy the code from the email, paste it into the account recovery page, then click "verify"
If you have two-factor authentication enabled, you'll be prompted to repeat the previous step, except with a code sent to your mobile device via SMS.
- Finally, click "Continue." You'll be logged in to your account. To change your password, type your new password in the password field under "Account Details". Then, click "Update Account" to save your changes.