How to connect your domain to Weebly
If you already have a site built at Weebly, you can use our Quick Connect feature to link it to your domain.
Preparing Weebly to receive requests for your domain
In order to link your domain to your Weebly site, you first need to prepare Weebly for your Porkbun domain.
If you don’t already have a Weebly account, get one at
weebly.com. If you already have an account you can skip this step.
If you're currently using Weebly free plan, you will need to upgrade to a paid plan before you can connect your domain to your Weebly site.
Log in to Weebly if you haven't already. Click "Settings" at the top of the screen.
Under "Site Address" click "Change"
- On the "Choose Your Website Domain" screen, click "Use a Domain You Already Own," type in your domain, then click "Continue."
- From the "Use a Domain You Already Own" screen, select "Connect your Domain" and click "Continue."
- If you’re on a free plan you’ll be required to upgrade before you can connect a domain. Just select the paid plan you’d like and continue.
- All done! Click "Continue" and your domain will now show under "Site Address."
Connecting your domain to Weebly
Now that you've prepared your domain, it's time to use Quick Connect to link your domain to Weebly.
- Log in. This should take you to the Domain Management screen. If you're already logged in, click on ACCOUNT in the top right, and select Domain Management.
- From the Domain Management page, click the Details button for the domain you would like to connect to and click the Manage link under Quick Connect.
- On the next screen, click Weebly.
- Since you've already completed Step 1, click the blue "Next Step" button.
- Click the blue "Connect Domain" button to fully configure your Weebly website to your Porkbun domain.
That's it! Your domain is now linked to Weebly and your domain should begin resolving worldwide in a few minutes (up to 48 hours in some cases.)