How to connect Static Hosting to Github
If you've subscribed to our Static Hosting, but would like the freedom and flexibility to push code changes through Github we offer the perfect solution with our Github Connect feature. Here's how:
- Log in. You should arrive at the Domain Management screen. If you're already logged in, click on ACCOUNT in the top-right corner and select Domain Management.
- On the Domain Management page, click the Static Hosting icon for the domain you want to connect.
- Scroll down to the "Github Connect" section and click the "Connect" button.
- Sign in to your Github account. You will be asked to select which repositories you would like to connect with Porkbun. You may select "All repositories" to connect all current and future repositories in your Github account, or "Only select repositories" to select specific repositories to connect.
- Once you have selected the repositories you wish to use click the "Install" button.
- You may now select the Repository and Branch you would like to connect to from the Static Hosting screen.
That's all there is to it! Any commits you make via Github will be automatically pushed to your Static Hosting account at Porkbun.