How to create a signature in Webmail
Using our hosted email services and want to set up an email signature in Webmail? We can help with that.
- Log in to Webmail at webmail.porkbun.com
- In Webmail's interface, select the Settings gear icon on the left-hand side.
- In the Settings menu, select Identities.
- On the Identities screen, you will see your hosted email address. Select your email address, which will display your Identities settings.
- On the Identities settings screen, locate the Signature section and input the signature you want at the end of your emails. Select the blue 'Save' button to save the signature.
As it stands currently, the Webmail client cannot upload pictures as email signatures. We recommend you set up your hosted email in Gmail or another email client, then use the settings in that client to have an image in your email signature.