How to push a domain into another account
Need to push a domain into another account? No problem!
Preparing your domain for transfer
Next, let’s check to make sure your domain is ready to be transferred.
- Log into your Porkbun account and find the domain you want to transfer. Click the "Details" button to the far right of your domain. The domain Details area will appear.
- Initiate the push. In the domain Details area, select "Push Domain" next to Account Transfer.
- Change the username field from your username to the username you wish to push the domain to. You can optionally write a message under "A message." If you didn't already update the contact information for the domain, you should probably include a reminder for the new registrant to update the contact info for the domain. Our article with step-by-step instructions is located here: http://kb.porkbun.com/article/57-how-to-change-contact-information
Once you're ready to submit the push request, click "Submit."
- The new registrant will receive an email that looks like this:
- They will need to click the "ACCEPT TRANSFER" link within 72 hours to confirm the transfer, or you'll have to start from scratch.